So many people struggle to lose weight that there is no wonder that so much is written about weight loss secrets. The problem is that suggesting in the first place that there is a weight loss secret implies that it is a secret ingredient that holds true for everybody. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is what makes the whole business of weight loss so difficult. There is not one secret that will answer everybody’s problem.
It is possible however that many people have the same problem that is preventing them from losing weight, but this is where personal responsibility kicks in. It is up to each and everyone of us to get to know our own bodies.
We need to know:-
- Which foods suit us and which don’t.
- Do we have an underlying blood sugar problem?
- Is depression affecting our ability to lose weight?
- Do we have a parasite infestation that is causing us to put weight on?
- Are we so stressed out that our adrenal glands are no longer functioning correctly?
- Do we have sufficient Hydrochloric Acid to digest the protein we are eating?
These are just a few of the issues that may be causing us to put weight on in the first place and then find it difficult to lose weight. But it is up to each and every one of us to find out the hidden weight loss secrets for our own bodies. All the experts can do is suggest the possible problems and the rest is up to us.
If you want to read more information about these underlying weight loss secrets then please visit my squidoo lens